Raffle Factory is a full Lottery/Raffle Extension for Joomla - you can build a turnkey site similar to rafflecreator.com in just a few clicks. Using Joomla as the content management system, our extension can work with any available template and in any type of hosting.
Even webmasters without any PHP knowledge can configure the extension's appearance, easily using the integrated templating system. There is no need for the webmaster to change the extension's code, thus ensuring a 100% upward compatibility with our future releases. The Extension Package you get will include ALL PHP SOURCES (nothing encrypted) along with the full documentation.
Setting up a turnkey Raffle Website has never been easier. Organize your own raffles on your website, or allow others to come and post raffles and charge a comission for every ticket sold.
Tickets can be sold at any price with limited or no costs related to the actual raffling process, compared to real life raffles or lotteries.
The tickets can be randomly chosen by the script or the raffler can pick the winning ticket from a list. If chosen manually, no details are shown related to the ticket other than the number until the raffle closes, to prevent fraud.
The Raffle owner can set a price for each ticket, set a number of available tickets and also a ticket limit for each user.Using a Reserve Price (optional), the Raffle poster can choose to have a minimum amount of tickets sold in order to validate the raffle. This ensures that you avoid making losses on expensive products like Cars or Technology Gadgets.
There are a lot of features in our Raffle Extension:
- Public Raffle - Buyers and number of tickets sold are visible to all other users.
- Private Raffle - Raffle is visible, but details about tickets sold are hidden to other users.
- Fully customizable through an easy templating system. You can change up to 100% any part of the frontend.
- Several Image Galleries you can choose from
- Multiple currencies with daily exchange rate update
- Raffles can be posted with file attachments and with associated images
- Unlimited Categories
- Set up Ticket price and Number of tickets
- Custom Fields can be used to better describe a Raffle
- Custom Fields can be added to enhance User Profiles
- Quick search with Tag clouds
- Set up a timeframe for job completion
- you can specify the maximum price accepted for a job
- Google Maps localization (for example if you post construction jobs)
- You can make Raffles Featured for a fee
- Offending Raffles can be Reported to the Administrator
- Buyers can send messages to the Owner of the Raffle
- Buyers can ask buyers questions about the project
- Watch Categories. Buyers can add specific Categories to their Watchlists and get updates for every new project posted in that category
- Winner and seller can rate each other using the included ratings system
- Listings for Watched Raffles, My Winning Tickets, My Tickets
- Search for Raffles
- Included Gateways: Paypal, Moneybookers, 2Checkout, Sagepayments, Bankwire
- Pay directly to the Seller
- Pay commissions, Listing fees, featured fees to the webmaster
Revenue generating features (Payment Items)
- All payment items can be enabled or disabled as needed. You have a flexible way to configure your income streams.
- Pay per listing. Listings can cost depending on categories, you can even set up categories that are free to post into
- Pay for featured Raffle
- Earn commission on running Raffle
- Pay to see the user contact information
- Pay to be able to buy tickets
- fully SEF. All URLs are SEF - this way raffle titles, tags, usernames get a better ranking in the search engines
- Dynamic titles. All Raffle detail pages have a dedicated unique title. Improves relevance a lot.
- Metatags and Meta Keywords for every raffle page. Using tags and description the Raffle details pages have dedicated Meta information
- Categories are displayed in a directory-like manner. Categories have description and SEF ulrs. This way relevance of category search is improved.
- Tag cloud module
User Profile Features
- Extended User Profile - Contact details, Paypal email, etc
- Custom profiles fields - you can add your needed fields to your user profiles
- User Rating - General Rating, Rating as a seller, Rating as a buyer
- Power seller Profile with preferred pricing
- Verified Profile with preferred pricing
- Community Builder Integration (if installed. not required)
- Raffle Management - can change, block, delete raffles
- Messaging System with the raffle owners - Admin can send messages to Sellers
- Import, Export, Backup, Restore Raffles
- Category Management - Endless Category levels
- Payments Management - Enable/Disable Payment items, Manually add payments, Manually approve pending payments
- User Management
- Reported Raffle management - review and block offending Raffles
- Manage user ratings
... and many more.